Powered By Blogger

Soapstone Counters

How To Care For Soapstone

While my specialty is wood, I periodically get inquires from soapstone owners about the merits of using Wooden Wonders Beeswax Butcher Block Conditioners on their soapstone counter tops. I have been told that a number of soapstone counter owners have posted valuable information about this topic on web forums such as GardenWeb and even eHow.com. If you click on the link to eHow it covers some of the basics. (However, instead of going through two steps of applying Mineral oil and Beeswax separately, one customer wrote in and said he prefers to use the Wooden Wonders blend because it holds up better). Over the course of the next few weeks I will try update this blog to include more links and information I am able to secure for soapstone counter owners. So keep checking back for updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment